Terms and Conditions
V Resorts Terms & Conditions:
- The resort check-in time is 1pm and check-out time is 11am.
- For arrivals at the resort prior to 7am, the reservation needs to be made and held from the previous night.
- Rooms will be held up to 6pm on the day of arrival unless prior information for late check-in is provided.
- For late check-out, a request may be made to the hotel and is subject to availability.
- The credit card guarantee will ensure that your reservation is held on a definite basis, up to your actual time of check-in, on the day of reservation.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Luxury Tax applicable will be as per Government of India regulations. Any increase in government levies will be extra.
- Maximum 3 adults or 2 adults with two children below 5 years would be allowed per room.
- Maximum of one extra roll-away bed or one mattress would be permitted per room.
- It is mandatory for NRIs/foreigners to produce their passport at check-in.
- It is mandatory for Indian nationals to carry a valid identity proof and produce it at the time of check-in.
Credit Card Bookings Terms & Conditions:
(In order to avoid credit card frauds, guests are requested to note the following.)
For bookings made using a credit card the following documents will have to be produced at the time of Check In:
For a guest making a booking for himself using own Credit Card:
The credit card used to make the booking is necessary to be produced at the time of check-in.
For a guest making a booking for another person using own Credit Card:
If the credit card holder is not one of the guests staying at the hotel, then a copy of the credit card (both front and back), self-attested by the credit card holder, should be produced at the time of check-in. In addition to the above, it is also required to produce a letter, duly signed by the credit card holder, authorising the use of the credit card for the booking of the room. The letter should mention the names of the guests, date of travel, property and room type. This letter, along with the self-attested copy of the credit card will have to be submitted at check-in desk.
At the time of submitting the credit card copy, please ensure that the CVV number on it is blacked out. (CVV Number is a three-digit number at the reverse side of the credit card, at the end of the signature panel).
In case the above documents are not produced by the guests, V Resorts reserves the right to deny the reservation. In such a case no refund (except for the taxes) will be given to the guest.
In case of erroneous/inadequate/misleading information given while booking, V Resorts reserves the right to cancel the booking without any intimation.Guests are required to carry a valid identity proof and produce the same at the check-in.
Please bring along with you the same identity proof you have entered while booking for verification at the resort.
1. 100% advance payment to confirm the reservation.
2. Credit card details are mandatory to process the reservation.
- In case of refund, bank transactions charges will be deducted above cancellation charges.
- In case of credit card transactions, refund will be done only to the same credit card.
Legal Name: Bliss Inns Pvt. Ltd.